How Ghosts can EXIST-Scientific overview

Posted on Updated on

Articled moved to[ ]



2 thoughts on “How Ghosts can EXIST-Scientific overview

    Emmy said:
    October 30, 2013 at 4:13 pm

    Wow, this is really amazing. I believe in God and the spiritual dimension and i’ve always known there has to be scientific evidence of it’s existence or atleast the possibility of its existence and this is just it. Moreover, all that we know about the universe is just 4% of the universe, a startling 96% of the universe remains a mystery to scientists (73% being the dark energy and 23% being the dark matter). All that our physical senses can sense is just within the 4%, we don’t know or fully understand the remaining 96%. I think this is enough to get the atheists opened to the possibility of God and a spiritual dimension.

      scientistz responded:
      October 31, 2013 at 12:23 pm

      WOW! Thats a brilliant thought..! we are not seeing the 96%, Mostlikely!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s